As your trainer, I will provide you with the knowledge, support and accountability to keep you motivated and looking forward to your fitness program workouts in Marin county. We will start with a baseline fitness assessment, and every 6-12 weeks, we will reassess to analyze your problems and celebrate your successes.
1. Your fitness program will focus on building muscle to improve strength and definition, increase you metabolism for better weight control, improve bone density, improve balance, and look great.
2. We will start with aerobic conditioning, but will move gradually into highly productive 10-20 minute HIIT (high-intensity interval training), the most effective way to get fit fast, raise growth hormone, improve the cell’s mitochondria, the building blocks of cells, create lactic acid to use a s a fuel and handle stress better.
Find out what you can do
3. I will design a fitness program with past injuries and current medical conditions in mind so you can be the best that you can be. There is always an alternative, modification or substitution to allow great workouts despite physical limitations.
Learn how to stretch
4. I will include mobility on foam rollers and stretching to help prevent injury, promote recovery and keep you moving pain free for the life of your fitness program.
5. Using Metabolic Effect principles, I will work with you on nutrition to support your new, active lifestyle, build muscle and lose fat.
6. Having a personal trainer to guide you and encourage you and will keep you motivated. Having new exercises to try will keep you interested and make you accountable to yourself and your trainer.